pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: knock sensor removal
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:57 pm 
hey guys....this is my first post after months of research and learning the basics so please no search the forums answer...
i have been looking for days and this is my last line of defence

i have burned 2 chips with TE... both are pr3 bins (one N/A one NOS 4deg ign retard)...the only problem i am having is removing the knock sensor...the clicky things wont let me remove...

am i missing something....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:16 pm 
Yes. You can't remove knock sensor in PR3 with TE... Give BRE a shot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:52 am 
thank you sir...i also tried it with bre but i cant seem to find a way to do it....i'll post on his section...thank you.....

what bins will allow me to make those changes?....and what is it about the pr3 bins that dont allow those changes....

is there any other bin or file that will allow me to l run my lsv with out knock sensor?.....

my main delema is that i want to use my 440cc on my N/A chip and nitrous chip...with out knock or o2 sensors (i am using a plx wb)....what would be my options...

i'm not looking for a quick answer so any writeups of hints are welcome...i like to learn things on my own ...however this seems harder than i thought

any info is appreciated and comments are welcome.....i'm still learning about the tuning aspects of the honda world.....

BTW this is my home forum
http://www.hondaswap.com/forums/index.php

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]