pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PM7 dohc zc
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:42 pm 
Ive got a 1988 dohc zc and im trying to work out if there are any bins already done for my car suited to what i have and i get so confused on this forum as i dont understand alot of the ecu coding

Ive got a 2 1/4 inch exhaust intake and 440cc injectors with no aircon etc goes well already but want to get more out of it is there anyone that can help??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:38 am 
You might try the roms section, tons in there for 440cc injectors, or maybe OBD0Edit, avoids the assm in NG code... hope that helps im still in the process m.self.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:51 pm 
Had a little look, try ghettodyne, it comes with 2 bins for pm6 and allows you to scale the maps for injector size. the main concern is pm6 code in pm7 may not be 100%. also the cels, code 13 is a common one (atmos sensor for american models) we dont have it. dont know of ghotte bins have this enabled or not, to get around this load the ghettodyne bin into obdoedit, and export the maps. Then load a standard jdm pm7 bin (our bin) into odboedit and import the ghetto maps. should give a useable map. turbo edit seems to give funny results when loading this stuff, its designed to ues the NG series and has different locations for maps.

What hardware are you using?

im trying this for 240 cc injectors,
good luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:14 am 
I would stay with the stock computer, I dont think you would find any power increase with your mods but hey if you want to try it use Turboedit, Ghettodyne stopped development mmm 4 years ago maybe

Turboedit
NG60

you will also need to disable (hex edit PM6 code), ELD, Injector test and O2 visit viewtopic.php?t=4486

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:00 pm 
Turboedit (NG) is the way to go if you can handle the assembly coding. disabling the extra sensors isnt too hard (code 13 anyone??) just goto work out the base maps and where they go... obd0 pm7.

good to see some NZ activity, was getting kinda quiet in here.

I get some roms back today, using moded jdm pm7 code to enable datalogging and 0330 maps on ghettodyne base code. just trying all the options availble. NG 60 is there and it updates reguarly, thats next. i just want tog get the DL going for a start.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:04 pm 
On the hardware side, is the ECU external rom of has it been piggybacked?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:02 pm 
Ok got the roms back. the supposedly jdm pm7 with dl enabled idled low and did some nteresting things to the main relay... bin it. the ghettodyne threw up the good ole code 13 and ran on limp mode. most of the bins ive tried need the atmos sensor, anyone tried to add one?

Ryanz? where did your code come from? was it a down load of existing code or did you make it through turboedit, TE turns out hex file and the only hex to bin util i have found is in spanish.

Last edited by Rex Wrecks on Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:40 am 
I downloaded the PM6 NG60 code and disabled those CEL's, i will post it up tomorrow for you