pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:23 am 

I am using the Nokia-2-Datalog setup. I have my ECU [ P08 ] with an Ostrich installed, J1 Switched On, a Crome P08 basemap slightly modified and uploaded, RTP+datalog installed....

I want to use ECUControl to be my datalogger, and use CROME free to do my tuning untill I purchase CromePRO.

The Ostrich is working fine. I set ECUControl to the "Crome/OBD1" setting and I still however can not get ECUControl to do any logging. It acts like it has no input from the ECU. I installed the USB driver for the cable, and I also have J4[I think it's J4 off the top of my head] (Full Duplex for the JDM ECU) desoldered (replaced with a microswitch inside the ECU) and still can not get ECUControl to get any readouts from the ECU.

I have tried numerous different configs for the COM port in windoes and in ECUControl.

What are the correct COM port communication settings for windows AND ECUControl?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:53 pm 

Still wondering about the COM port settings...... I still can't datalog.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:35 am 
JaredKaragen wrote:
Still wondering about the COM port settings...... I still can't datalog.

about your sig:
Code:
"***** I thought a signature was unique, not something to be told to change by others. *****

This is where personal insights and opinions go isn't it? If this one needs to be c hanged, ask EVERYONE with an off-topic sig to change it too. THANKS!"

have you noticed there are almost no sigs on this site (and the users with them are short and to the point). there are also no avatars and very few pictures unless they contain info pertinent to the topic. this site isnt about your life, or your girlfriend, or your buddies, its about honda ECU's. there are plenty of other forums around to b.s. on. keep this website on topic and dont get pissy that people don't here want to read about your ex girlfriend.

http://forums.offtopic.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:15 am 

i thought a signature was a reflection of one self's opinion....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]