pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: TurboEDIT OBD1 Support
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:42 am 

This is a very rough beta. Based on the feedback i get in return is how fast i will work and build on this. there is no manual at the moment and many more features to add. im not going to say what works and what doesnt because i am not even sure id rather you folks out there notify me of as much of whatever you find. and your opinons so far. was not sure what to call it because fastcrxsi is also working on one. maybe if this one goes through smooth maybe him and i will combine and make a super turboedit :)

to post the bug reports and such visit

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=15608

thanks again, -Justin

Code:
version 0.0.2
-Fixed revlimters, launch control, vtec, ftl shifting and speedlimiter are now savable within the rom
 Note: After clicking save within the properties window you must goto file -> save to have it actually save the bin file with your updates
-Changed GUI around just a little

version 0.0.3
-Added datalog tab to view  your data throughout the log
Note: no save or reply function yet
-Added minimum and maximum throttle position values for logging and map tracing.
-Fixed some minor bugs

version 0.0.4
-Redid the settings window
  -Added wideband tab with support for 2 widebands and linear wideband input with AFR correction box
  -Added min & max tps for map tracing and logging data with a samples to average box for the map tracing along with 1 and 4 cell logging
-Added datalogging recording so you can playback your datalogs at a later date
  -Logfile storage in the settings is where this file will be saved.

version 0.0.5
-Added mapsensor selection within the datalogging tab for stock and 2 motorola 2.5bar testing formulas
-Added the addextrafeatures script that damien and others wrote for crome just incorporated into vb now (if this is a problem let me know. i tried to make it look almost identical to how it did when ran in crome)
-Added button to display vac/boost versus mbar in the headings

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.