-added favorite ROM folder location
-changed startup ROM location to options
-removed print button
-added code for undo button...only works for table changes
-fixed some copy/paste issues
-removed check for update stuff, as my geoshitties website was deleted
-added barometric pressure setting to options
-corrected column headings
-cracked the 8-bit rpm calcs from the asm and created a formula from that data, so row headings are now correct
-added column heading unit selection to options (mbar or inHg/psig).  mbar is absolute, inHg/psig is gauge pressure.
-boost cut units match that of the column headers
-added support for stock ROM emulation.
-fixed multiple emulation bugs where not all required data was being sent, such as fuel changes didnt update multiplers if needed.
-hopefully fixed Romulator errors
-added support for opening ROM from Romulator
-removed ng62 support
-added startup logging, if you have an issue there is a txt file generated that should help diagnose any problems
-GM 3.0 bar support
-fixed column header values calculations (remap table is the same so tune should not change)
-changed column header (and row header) values to show upper limits instead of average values...anything below the header value should be in previous column/row
-other miscellaneous changes along the way...

since the installer file was way too big to upload (2 MB limit), i had to split up any reference/control files used by the software. you may not need them, but if you get any run-time errors stating "Component 'xxx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"...the required file should be in one of the two reference file downloads. take the file and either copy it into the application folder or to your system folder (eg, c:\windows\system32) and register it.

i didn't want to go overwriting files in peoples system folders, besides the fact i couldn't do it in one installer.

good luck and let me know of any issues. i changed a few things last minute, so hopefully i didn't miss anything.

thanks to the following members for all the testing/suggestions:
  • turbod15
  • guest0001
  • beboo
  • hyper1979
  • Walterronny

Post subject: Re: TurboEdit Release
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:51 pm 

to the 25 people who downloaded 3.2.1, please re-download as i fixed an error with how the column headers were calculated. doesn't really affect anything important...just annoyed me more than anything :roll:

http://forum.pgmfi.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=20342&sid=1db956d7308bee223bdbd84829a87d86&sid=1db956d7308bee223bdbd84829a87d86#p122419

Post subject: Re: TurboEdit Release
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:56 pm 

v3.2.2
Code:
-Emulator code was completely rewritten (supports both Ostrich and Romulator)
-Added buttons/menus for connecting to Emulator, Uploading ROM, Downloading ROM
-Columns & Rows can be shown with units or numbered
-Added buttons for increasing/decreasing table values based on either a set value or a percentage (look to options for support)
-Delphi 3.3 bar MAP support (needs testing)
-Changed some other behind the scenes stuff

please note that the file attached to this thread only updates the TurboEDIT.exe file along with the tipoftheday and one other file that im blanking on at the moment. for a complete installer look to honda-perf.net (link) and use the linked installer. this should help with the confusion of having to register resource files and such...but is too large of a file to attach to this forum.