pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:08 pm 

For all those that use, want to develop on, or are just interested in ECU Control, please list all the bugs you are currently experiencing. This will help the dev team address the issues

-Sean

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:00 pm 
Runtime error 424 on the lastest version of ECUControl TE plugin when you try to select the raw WB voltage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:33 pm 

these were issues in the old forum alot, we can address these as we get more involved..

Run-Time error 30005
Run-Time error 9 subscript out of range

Edit: Removed fixed bugs.... -NZero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:15 pm 
Site Admin

sanimalp wrote:
these were issues in the old forum alot, we can address these as we get more involved..

Run-Time error 30005
Run-Time error 9 subscript out of range
TPS change from 20 -> another number causes invalid data and reverts to 20%

there was an issue with changing the logger to detect a throttle position, where the default was set to 20% tps, but if you went to change it when you were connected but not logging it would say invalid data.. ill have to mess with it some more to really define the problem.. but those are some things people could hunt down for now.
<

some of these were fixed in the latest version posted on the forum, so before fixing these, make sure they're not already fixed in the code you have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:36 pm 
Tps and logging changes were indeed fixed by Nick 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:15 pm 

Good, so we're cutting down already without doing any work :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:20 pm 
runtime error 13 - won't let me enable graph data for hp/torque. how to override runtime error?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:46 pm 

runtime error - 6 - overflow?
i don't know, this is a bug on ecucontrol......
but my datalogging was worked fine........then when weather got minus -15.......my datalogging keepshowing this error message...hm...

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:01 pm 

hkeum2001 wrote:
runtime error - 6 - overflow?
i don't know, this is a bug on ecucontrol......
but my datalogging was worked fine........then when weather got minus -15.......my datalogging keepshowing this error message...hm...

x2 I got this code this morning.

also when I set estimate to single cell instead of entire map the afr doesn't show up in auto tune.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:03 pm 

I just got turboEdit pro, ng62 code, and the latest ecuControl plug in. I "install" the dll file, and turboEdit says it succeeded. So, I try to run it, and nothing happens. No crash, no message, no window....nothing. Are thigns differnt than they used to be? Shouldn't some new window open up inside turboEdit?

I'm running this on a windows 7 machine with XP SP3 compatibility turned on

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:56 pm 

I've had the same problem myself. I've been using the logworks plugin instead lately, simply because it works for what i need.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:01 am 

sanimalp wrote:
I've had the same problem myself. I've been using the logworks plugin instead lately, simply because it works for what i need.

i just downloaded the logworks plugin, and i get teh same issue. It "installs" fine, but when i try to use it, nothing happens. I wonder if this is a windows 7 thing :(

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:24 am 

i suck at installers... :oops:

you will probably have to register the files included with the download.
eChartControl.ocx
mts.dll
mtssdk.ocx

see here...
http://forum.pgmfi.org/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=16929&start=15#p117081

and then here...
http://forum.pgmfi.org/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=19482&p=119334#p119334

edit: also make sure you have the standalone version installed...as that installs additional components.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:04 pm 

kablammyman wrote:
I am running windows 7 Home premium, and TE PRO worked fine from me out of the gate. I was able to edit the rom setting and modify the fuel and timing tables with no issues. Oh yeah, I am running TE Pro with XP sp3 compatibility...but it runs fine without turning on compatibility mode.

However the ecuControl plugin would not work. I would install it inside TE ( Plugins->Plugins Manager->install) and TE would say everything was successful. However, when I pressed the button to start it, or tried to run it via the plugins menu, absolutely nothing would happen. No window, no errors, no sounds...nothing! I was like it ignored my button press or something.

I tried to register all the DLL and OCX files like the above post mentioned, but it didnt help. All the dll and ocx files were registerd successfully, excpet for mts.dll. Winodws complained that the file loaded but "the DLLRegisterServer was not found"

Without the ability to datalog, I'm kinda stuck...

Oh yeah, the logworks plugin doesn't work either, however the rom calculator plugin DOES work....hmmmm....

EDIT:
after following the advice from this thread, it all works now!

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=19303#p118641

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:13 pm 

I did some data logging today.

1) there seems to be some erratic values being recorded in the map trace. For example, it got some wierd values for 7psi and some values for 7200 rpm...I got not higher than 5k rpm and 1psi of boost.

2) what happened to the option to have ecuControl adjust the fuel maps directly with a right click? Also, the "percentage" difference in afrs (form what was recorded compared to the ideal afr)dont seem to work anymore either. The "new fuel value" tab's table doesn't populate either.

3) The ignition values dont seem to change...they all seem to be 186. However, I'm not sure what its supposed to say

4) If the connection is interrupted, there is no graceful exception handling...I wasn't able to save all the data i logged (the save as function didnt respond) , I also could not reconnect and restart my data logging