I have been on a tangent for some time to chip, data log and tune my CR-X. Due to many varying circumstances ( one being the C^nt I WAS married to) and expenses incurred therefore, not to mention a few other things like my XP laptop taking a major dump late last summer, school work (algebra) and then good ol' work to pay all those bills....
So today, after beating my head on my computer I succeeded! And a huge thank you to the Acid Beaver for all the pointing in the right direction! You ROCK Matt!
I found that TurboEdit and ECUControl do not function well on a machine that has malware/hi jacking/garbage on it. I have been attempting to achieve this feat since I got my laptop back up and feeling good. Only it caught Mega Browser and My Search Dial when I downloaded Adobe Reader. should have known to only get it from Adobe site.
Well after fighting with it for 2+ days figured out to get rid of the malware, uninstall TE, EC, ET and Flash Burn then clean the registry, run Spy Bot S&D, search out any remaining files.
Finally after all that... IT WORKS!!!!!
My car does not run on the NG63 bin. I used the NG63_PM6_V2 bin. It ran! Pig Rich! But it ran. I have leaned out the code considerably and now have a base to work from. This bin is obviously for a boosted set up. I am N/A for now and will likely re-write the bin for this. I will post it here for those interested. It is the least I can do for everything I have taken from here.
So what I am working with is: 91 CR-X Si with a D16A8 transplant, AEM Short Ram, DC 4-2-1 Ceramic header, 2 1/4 mandrel bent exhaust, PM6 ECU (stock for the car) and the stock dizzy plugged in (yes, I wrote it correctly, the stock dizzy). High volume fuel pump was installed 5 years ago. Running 195/55/15 on the stock chip proved the engine has life, but was rich (black exhaust tip), yet still got me 32-36 MPG. Hoping to get closer to 40 MPG and improved performance on the N/A set up.
Later will come a Boost set up, need to start saving for the parts
Thank you again Acid!