pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:28 pm 

Hello everyone,
This is my first topic here :) I'm reading all over the forum from three days now and I'm very excited.
I see that there is NG63 bin in development and this is so exciting !!!

Now to the point. I had an old version of TE and desided to update it but had little luck.
I missed that I need to have the 2.5.5 installed first, and then update to 3.2.2, but even when I tried that it didn't work.
I tried installing, uninstalling, searching through the registry for TE and deleting all the entries ... but still nothing.
I keep getting this error "There was an error getting the value from your script function... Please check your calculations and try again"
when I try to load the extratables plugin.
I've seen the program running normal on another computer and it has charts inside the NG63 extratables plugin.
They don't show on my rig and I keep getting this error.

I tried searching through the forum and google for this error but nothing came up. Sorry if this issue has already been discussed.
Can you give me an advice how to proceed? I wish not to reinstall my OS, altho that might fix the problem.

EDIT I'm running Windows 7 x64 on AMD AM3 platform.

Thanks.

SOLVED !!! Decimal symbol must be "." instead of "," which is default in Windows7.
It is located in Control Panel->Clock,Language,Region->Region and Language->Formats->Additional Settings->Decimal Symbol
Just type in "." there and it works like a charm :wink:
Thanks a9turbo and slawekbb !!! You rock !!!

Last edited by shadow032 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:30 pm 

What operating system are you running?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:20 am 

Hello shadow032, I had this same problem. If You puts values without dot in the Extra tables(all Fuel enrichment and ignition advance ), this error will never show again. Problem is in dots in cells of table. Check this and give answer, if this resolved Your problem.
PS. Sorry for my bad english.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:41 am 

slawekbb wrote:
Hello shadow032, I had this same problem. If You puts values without dot in the Extra tables(all Fuel enrichment and ignition advance ), this error will never show again. Problem is in dots in cells of table. Check this and give answer, if this resolved Your problem.
PS. Sorry for my bad english.

Try changing language setting to English in control panel, te has issues when using a comma instead of a dot

Turboedit will work with windows 7 x64, don't remember the ins and outs but have seen this covered before, may be that te needs to be in the x32 program folder not x64, I run vista so haven't come accross this issue, try enabling admin mode if still having problems.