pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:33 pm 

How do i change map sensor from stock to gm 3bar. I think its trying to log stock sensor. Can i change it somehow?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:52 pm 

joppez wrote:
How do i change map sensor from stock to gm 3bar. I think its trying to log stock sensor. Can i change it somehow?

which version are you using?

if its the newer ecucontrol plugin, then it uses whichever map sensor your bin is using....it should also say at the bottom of the window.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:14 pm 

5.8.41 is the version. I didnt have turboedit at all, just datalogging, also tried datalog with bre, got connect but it crashed always. I got chip now but next im trying to get romulator working with usb and vista :twisted: + ecucontrol too.
If it not work i got laptop with xp and com port too but its borrowed now so i try with new laptop with vista.

Car is tuned already with bre, but some minor tuning could be helpful. Thanks a lot for ur work!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:05 pm 

joppez wrote:
5.8.41 is the version. I didnt have turboedit at all, just datalogging, also tried datalog with bre, got connect but it crashed always. I got chip now but next im trying to get romulator working with usb and vista :twisted: + ecucontrol too.
If it not work i got laptop with xp and com port too but its borrowed now so i try with new laptop with vista.

Car is tuned already with bre, but some minor tuning could be helpful. Thanks a lot for ur work!!

if you dont have a copy of the bin in your ecu (and just want to datalog), then you can open TE and create a bogus bin with a 3 bar map sensor (GM and Motorola should be close enough for datalogging)...then start the ecucontrol plugin and go to town... the plugin uses the properties of the rom thats open in TE.

im assuming your running an ng series rom...since you say it was tuned with BRE.

i have heard that TE works with vista, but havent heard anything about datalogging/rtp stuff...let us know if you get it working or not.

*EDIT...sorry, i cant remember if there is a way to change the map sensor with 5.8.41, i will look when home.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:18 pm 

Yes i have bin saved. Its ng rom sure. I got this screenshots with ecucontrol and vista. Car is not moving in them but kmh works too (im in europe)

I was runnin only ecucontrol because i havent time to get turboedit working, so next time...

I found that i put some rpms to launch control 4Krpm, and make some boost but map sensor was reading in -10, so it was wrong, also lambda was not set, im runnin now narrow band simulation from innovate lm1.

http://jolpa.1g.fi/kuvat/civic/Osia/Moottorinohjaus/karttoja/datalog1.jpg
http://jolpa.1g.fi/kuvat/civic/Osia/Moottorinohjaus/karttoja/datalog2.jpg