pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ECU Control question
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:18 am 

I've done a few datalogged pulls on ecu control, then i saved them. How do i open them back up now??
also how do i take the info from that program and transfer it to TE?
thanks for the tips
p.s. Newb :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:39 am 

Another question. I cant seem to get TE to find the ecucontrol.dll file for ecu c. plugin?????? I'm kinda lost, think i'm on the right path.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:29 pm 

Wich version?

Try this one:

http://www.xenocron.com/te.php?page=te_cover

Post subject: more problems
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:57 pm 

i tried the 2.6.1 link and tried 2.6.03 and i still get a run-time error 339 and a missing or not registered "MSCOMM32.OCX.

on a new note, i got the ecucontrol.dll file loaded on 2.5.2 and now even after a .bin file is loaded and try to run datalogger on TE it still says load rom????

got a few more questions bare with me here "newb".....

On the datalogging page of ecuC the O2 mixture reads just fine, but on the gauges page it doesnt at all, is that my Equip. or just a bug??

On the HP/torque trace after a do a pull i get torque but no HP readings on the leftside and when i hit graph data on the right i get a runtime error??

Still kinda wondering on howto pull up saved pulls that i have on my LP?

Last but not least for some reason the speedo in ecuC is way off by like 40mph is there a way to calibrate that, i'm runnin a hair bigger then stock tire, my GPS says the factory speedo is off by like 2mph....
I just want to have accurate data for tuning.

thanx guys

Post subject: Re: more problems
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:45 pm 

scribble912 wrote:
got a few more questions bare with me here "newb".....

first of all what i tell everyone, is to try the standalone version of ecucontrol first. if you can get that to work, then the plugins should work fine unless there is a problem with the plugin. also, everyone knows what base you are working wih instead of the 20 plugin versions floating around.

and make sure you are starting with an ng60 rom....

scribble912 wrote:
On the datalogging page of ecuC the O2 mixture reads just fine, but on the gauges page it doesnt at all, is that my Equip. or just a bug??

wideband or narrowband? again, try the standalone because the plugins that are floating around are a work in progress.

scribble912 wrote:
On the HP/torque trace after a do a pull i get torque but no HP readings on the leftside and when i hit graph data on the right i get a runtime error??

i've never gotten this to work correctly either. the idea is nice, but i dont think the math is there.

look in in this thread i have a spreadsheet i am working on, the version is old because i stopped updating it because of lack of interest. if interested, i have a better version thats about half the file size too...

http://forum.pgmfi.org/viewtopic.php?t=11749

scribble912 wrote:
Still kinda wondering on howto pull up saved pulls that i have on my LP?

its an excel spreadsheet... "filename".csv

scribble912 wrote:
Last but not least for some reason the speedo in ecuC is way off by like 40mph is there a way to calibrate that, i'm runnin a hair bigger then stock tire, my GPS says the factory speedo is off by like 2mph....

this is know not to work correctly... if you work it out the vss is in ft/sec instead of mph.