pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: JAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:18 am 

why dont you build an executables jar file for your program. It makes it so no one hase to build anything for any platform. If your using eclipse I think you can use the IDE to generate one for you. I am a netbeans user myself

PS im getting better with java so ask and ill try. (im crazy busy though so I dont know how much time I can Spend lol)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:12 am 

In the past, there were builds on the SF page. However, development was pretty active back then, and bugs were fixed before users were able to install the most recent build. Also, creating/uploading builds took some time, I rather spend developing :D. Testing on the main platform (win32) is a bit problematic too, as my main development stations (all 2 of them :)) are all Debian GNU/Linux.

However, I think in about 2 months there are not that many changes in CVS, since I'm crazy busy, as you are. I have to travel about 3 hours to get to my current job, and about the same back, so I loose some valuable time. Still, I'd like to pick up development pretty soon again, hopefully with some enthousiast joining the development (which is more motivating than doing most of the work myself).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:11 pm 

Im using linux too (damn nerds lol). Yea I basicly want to see If I can try to add obd0 support because thats what I drive. I work 42 or so hours a week and I also go to school full time. Ill see what I can do.