pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:29 am 

I have been using this site for a couple years now and have read almost every post atleast once now. I have been preforming ecu repairs and mods, aswell as basic tunes. I am ase master tech cirtified and emmissions cirtified in wa. state since 05, and over 15 years in the automotive industries with 10 of those years being Honda specific with a Honda silver level tech standing. I have always been an electrial enthusiast from wires and components, to pcb's which is what drew me to this site. I wish I could write code, but I am not yet there. Long story short, I want to give to the pgmfi community the best way I know how. I am willing to be a guinea pig to those looking to develop this now aged technology. The down side is my vehicles are well aged and out of date, but I hope useful. I have a stock 89 prelude running a modafied pk2 ecu mostly, sometimes a modafied p75, and sometimes a p28 with iabs, and yes, a working self built pgmfi designed rtb board. I also have a turbo b18 powered 93 civic running a modded p75. Both these vehicles have reached the age at wich they are replaceable and can be great guinea pigs. If I can help please let me know. Blundar, I am sure you can point me in a direction to contribute.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:07 pm 
Site Admin

Best way is to go hang in the dev forum and tell the dev's you can try their code.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:59 pm 

Thanks, will do

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:14 pm 

I know I am about 20yrs late, but I have two vehicles I am offering up as guinea pigs to developers with good intentions. One, a 89 prelude using obd1 code most of the time, running modded p28 with iabs and working pgmfi rtp board, sometimes chipped factory pk2, and also from time to time a p75. This car has been used as my own guinea pig for some time as I do ecu repairs and mods on the side, now I offer it to you. Car two is a turbo b18 powered 93 civic running a chiped p75. Would love to learn to write code, but since I dont know how, this is one way I can contribute to the cause. Please let me know as I have taken much from the community and wish to give back.