pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:45 am 

Im posting this because it seems relavent and may be helpful to some or many people. I am also not intending this to be a plug for a local business but none the less, here I go.....

It has come to my attention that an ASNU ultrasonic fuel injector cleaning and testing machine has recently arrived at Norfolk Marine. The service dept. manager happens to be very skilled and well rounded in the boating industry. He recommended the machine for the service facility because boats still have open fuel systems. These vented fuel systems tend to wipe out a tank of gas in a matter of a couple of weeks because of water contamination. The problem occurs when the customer runs contaminated fuel through the injectors and ruins them. So rather than replace injectors at $160+ each, they now have the ability to clean, test, and truely know wether or not an injector can or is working as it should.

Norfolk Marine hasn't announced the arrival just yet but it's coming. But, anyone local in Hampton Roads, or there abouts, can have fuel injectors cleaned and or tested to be absolutely sure all cylinders are receiving equal fuel. According to one of their well qualified techs there is a few pieces they are waiting for to be fully operational accross the board.

Research the machine and you will be impressed. As far as pricing goes..... I have no idea. Contact Greg Sweeney or Patrick Costello at Norfolk Marine.