pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:09 pm 

Hello newbie here. I bought the moates demon2 without buying any kind of package. thinking that the only software i can use is tunerpro, since crome can't find the rtp. however i can't find any basemaps for my b-series honda ( obd1, b18c5 , skunk2 stage 3 cam,) i need to upload something just to get the car moving. i bought the demon thinking i could use crome without datalogging

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:19 am 

PurpleUrkle wrote:
Hello newbie here. I bought the moates demon2 without buying any kind of package. thinking that the only software i can use is tunerpro, since crome can't find the rtp. however i can't find any basemaps for my b-series honda ( obd1, b18c5 , skunk2 stage 3 cam,) i need to upload something just to get the car moving. i bought the demon thinking i could use crome without datalogging

Try to reset the Demon with Moates Reset Tool. You can buy a Neptune RTP license which is the best software for the Demon2.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:59 pm 

O i know now that I should have spent the extra for a license lol now it's 175 same as my deductible for my phone lol..if i use the reset tool,can I still buy the Neptune license later without anything going wrong?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:42 pm 

used the reset program, didn't seem to help with the new version of crome or the 1.5.5beta version. in the options in crome it detects the rtp. but when i goto write the rom it tells me it can not detect the rtp .... i got that feeling once i buy the license it will keep doing the same thing... i only need the car to run at the moment jut to move.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:37 am 

PurpleUrkle wrote:
used the reset program, didn't seem to help with the new version of crome or the 1.5.5beta version. in the options in crome it detects the rtp. but when i goto write the rom it tells me it can not detect the rtp .... i got that feeling once i buy the license it will keep doing the same thing... i only need the car to run at the moment jut to move.

Crome is not fully supports the RTP I always had issues with it. Neptune does. When you get a Neptune license it will reset your Demon and set it to use it with.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:21 pm 

i re-downloaded the reset program, it's uploading fine now. appreciate the help fellers thanks.