pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:58 pm 

Hey guys, new to the forum. I drive an 89 crx si. I love this car and just like to learn more about it so I stumbled across this website along with turboedit the other day and decided to check it out. I have downloaded TE 3.2.2 on Windows 8 and can open NG_63(5Q) and have downloaded the extratables file; but when I try to install the file in the plugin manager I get the following codes: Regsvr32, extratables was loaded but the call to Dllregistersever failed with error code 0x80004005 and ActiveX component cant create object.

From searching I found this: I`m not an expert on this but from my 2 weeks struggle with turboedit and ecucontrol, if you get a regserv error that means that you haven`t registered the resource files of ecucontrol or turboedit.Download the resource files of ecucontrol AND turboedit and put then in system32.Then you should run the regsrv command on CMD window (don`t remember the command exactly, just search on pgmfi for it) and all should be fine!

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the extratables setup.exe and the ng_63(4) with no success.

Can someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:07 am 

I had the same problem on vista. After trying several things and many peoples advice, the solution was to use my other computer with winxp. No further problems.