pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:06 am 

Hello everyone, i've been having problem when plugging in Ostrich 2.0 in ECU.

Using 1.5.5 crome removed check sum, added quick datalogger, verified connection of Ostrich and Hulog and did every step by step process write and verify the p30 map and cycle the ignition to KEY ON position, CEL stays solid. when plugging back my old chip car ran fine, CEL shuts off.

i know that datalogging wont work when CEL stay solid

saw a post about how to make datalog work and followed it.

plug your Old Chip, do not connect the Ostrich to ECU, remove checksum, add rtp "key on", make the hulog connect start the car and live tuning works like a charm! after that i turn off the car, plugged in ostrich then CEL stays solid, no CEL codes.

Did a series of test on ostrich like testing the battery, Reset Ostrich to 28pin operation via tunerRT and checking continuity of ribbon cable but still no luck. been trying to figure it out for days now.

what seem to be the problem? :?: :?: :?: :( :( :( :(

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:07 am 

mikijerjer wrote:

Using 1.5.5 crome removed check sum, added quick datalogger, verified connection of Ostrich and Hulog and did every step by step process write and verify the p30 map and cycle the ignition to KEY ON position, CEL stays solid. when plugging back my old chip car ran fine, CEL shuts off.

plug your Old Chip, do not connect the Ostrich to ECU, remove checksum, add rtp "key on", make the hulog connect start the car and live tuning works like a charm! after that i turn off the car, plugged in ostrich then CEL stays solid, no CEL codes.

Did a series of test on ostrich like testing the battery, Reset Ostrich to 28pin operation via tunerRT and checking continuity of ribbon cable but still no luck. been trying to figure it out for days now.

I have the problem like yours, but much more Crazy... I try to find way out....
Look
http://w.linszter.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=24253&sid=cc213e69f92c568968801a0c049a6f6b

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:27 pm 

1berto wrote:
mikijerjer wrote:

I have the problem like yours, but much more Crazy... I try to find way out....
Look
http://w.linszter.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=24253&sid=cc213e69f92c568968801a0c049a6f6b

cant open its on different address, not pgmfi