supertech dual valve springs
skunk 2+.5mm valves,
stock cams
stock intake manifold
Rc 1000cc injectors with stock fuel rails,
stock map sensors
Precision A/R .63 turbo
this would be a Daily driven car
power goal is to hit 500+whp.. i have a crome basemap using my friends p28 and it did'nt work it doesnt even sound drivable at all running too rich too much black smoke idle funny and cant even rev the engine even just a little, i just order a p28 with a ectune basemap, and now i spoke to one person that can tune with crome/ectune he told me that my injectors are too big, need a lot of time to tune it and its not good for daily driven.. so now should i get 750cc's??

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:57 pm 

Us this http://www.rceng.com/technical.aspx?Use ... eS1F4XwLTW it will get you close. Try to find a similar built on line and see what his hp was. Crap numbers in you will get crap numbers out on your injector size. 1000cc should be ok. It may be a bit hard to get it to idle nice and low. Also your stock map limits the amount of boost you can use to around 10psi.

Did you set your injector battery offset? Did you play with you fuel tools offset?

What is your compression ratio now if it high you need to back out ignition timing (from a stock map) and use high high octane fuel. Are you talking 20 oversized piston, what is it a dish flat top dome, cc of piston?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:13 pm 

fuse wrote:
Us this http://www.rceng.com/technical.aspx?Use ... eS1F4XwLTW it will get you close. Try to find a similar built on line and see what his hp was. Crap numbers in you will get crap numbers out on your injector size. 1000cc should be ok. It may be a bit hard to get it to idle nice and low. Also your stock map limits the amount of boost you can use to around 10psi.

Did you set your injector battery offset? Did you play with you fuel tools offset?

What is your compression ratio now if it high you need to back out ignition timing (from a stock map) and use high high octane fuel. Are you talking 20 oversized piston, what is it a dish flat top dome, cc of piston?

its 9.0:1 dish flat top and its +.020 oversize 87.5mm dont know what is he cc of it, i never tried tuning cars yet or messing with editors but i would love to learn, i have someone to tune it and he said my injectors are too big for daily driven might need smaller in the future..i will upgrade the map sensors later on to omni 3 bar or 4 when i get to break in the motor..which one do you think is better for my setup crome or ectune? thanks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:48 pm 

Once you are full boost see what your peak injector duty cycle is if its around 80% stick with the 1000ccs. If its low like 50% you can down size injectors (that is what I would do). All I know is crome.

Thats a good cr. Just wandering.