pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bad attitude
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:42 am 

Hello there,

It is Saterday afternoon and I'm sitting at my work's office and surfing through the forum (lucky we don't have any surgeries at this time :D )

Anyway, I'm a member of this forum a couple of years and I have been helped a lot as many people have. I try to help other people with my knowledge sometimes succesful, sometimes not - it's in the game. There are some things that bother me but the most annoying thing is the lack of feedback. It is bad attitude. I have been suggested some solutions to my problems and yes: some helped, some not. But always have updated my posts with the results. Hey, none was born knowing how to program ecus or fix a car. And that's why there is this forum - to change opinions. Through a discussion and sharing ideas and knowledge this forum has done great things. And if some new members as me found a great stuff here to work must give some respect to people that have worked hours and hours to bild this knowledge. I see people asking for help, get helped and then don't update with results. It has happened to me sometimes to have suggested solutions to people and never been informed if my suggestion worked for them. I donot want thankfulness. I donot want to hear "Hey, how great guy you are, you fixed my problem" - I'm not a great guy at all. I want to know if my suggestion was good or rubbish. I want to know when my knowledge is good just like as I want to know when I'm talking bullshit. I'm not a god to know everything well. I do mistakes as I guess every people do. Sometimes we suggest things that are not true. We must know.

So please feedback. It's lack of respect if you don't.