pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:49 am 

OK, this is a must see in car video.
Take a few minutes to watch this riveting demonstration of what it's like to DOMINATE the track! I sure wish I had this kind of skill!

And the video is here...
<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=281505476322906520&hl=en>

Ok, so whats that car he's driving?

95 Civic Hatch
Stock rear DX drum brakes!
RSX Type R power with TOTALLY STOCK bottom end!
Hondata K-Pro tuned
Small street turbo set-up!

Now for the unfortunate bad news...
Yesterday at New Jersey Motorsport Park, Todd lost a rear axle stub due most likely to metal fatique and the car has suffered some serious WALL RASH and BASH. (He backed into the wall @ about 80 mph!) Nowwhile the damages havenot been fully assesed yet, the car did drive back onto the trailer and we hope to repair the racer. Todd is bruised and will be sore for a while but he'll be fine.
Anyway, if you have a solid 92+ Civic hatchback shell or a spare body parts please PM me. I would like to help him salvage this fine power train/car combo.

I would not ask for a good shell for free (unless your offering :wink: ) so here is an offer for you. I am the former owner/operator of North End Service Center in Aberdeen MD. When this car was 1st built I did the port and polish for the K20A3 motor in it. Presently, I am doing a limited amount of very high quality race head prep and I will build your Honda or Acura head to the same race specs in trade. I will provide you with the flow bench data for your head also. PM me if you have something we can work with (local to the MD DE NJ PA or VA area).

Thanks,
Robert Oliver