pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:23 am 

Hello,

I have a problem with my Resolume Arena installation. It crashes everytime I want to go full screen (or advanced) in Display 2, on a LED-screen, but also on a normal television.I work in a club in Holland with resolume on a desktop PC, but the club wants me to work on a notebook. So I recently bought a notebook to run resolume on. The club will provide me the paid licence of the program, but I wanted to try resolume 5.0.1 demo on my laptop already.
My Laptop specs:
MSI GE62 6QD Apache pro.
Intel Core i7 6700HQ
GeForce GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5
16GB RAM DDR4
128 SSD
1 TB HDD
Windows 10
The program starts normally, I can make Decks with my visuals and everything seems to work good. The second screen, connected with a HDMI cable, is also working fine. I can see my windows 10 background on the screen and mouse my pointer also. But the problem starts when I want to go fullscreen (or windowed) on Display 2. When I click the second display, whole resolume crashes. I need to kill resolume with task manager in order to go on.
When I go windowed mode on display 1, and drag it to the second display, I can see my visuals. But this is not the good solution.
I've updated all of my drivers (Chipset and Graphic card) to the latest version. I'm am using arena 5.1, but I also tried arena 4.2.2 and the probleem is the same. I shut down my anti-virus, firewall etc, but still crashes. The desktop scaling is on 100% on both screens.
I've searched the forum for solutions for this problem, but couldn't find any. Please help me, I hope it's an easy fix. I need to work with my notebook on resolume very soon.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

Thank you