pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:46 am 

Hallo,

a firend will finish his ITB project in the next month and i'am searching for a ITB solution for the PM7 ECU for him...

is there anything working right now with turboedit? i know crome can change MAP vs. TPS scalars but then he has to convert to OBD1 which he doesn't want.

if someone has something not 100% finished, i would be glad to do some testing when the car is finished and give guaranteed feedback.

Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:33 pm 

Ooooh, buy a obd0 vtec ecu and test my ITB code!

Ben

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:25 pm 
If you are in California anywhere near the central coast, I could try and help with the tuning, I deal with the pm6, ng60 rom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:26 pm 

I think he is in germany? Europe somewhere, eh?

Ben

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:16 am 

about this--does TPS have the same voltage range as Map sensor? If so, for Itbs only, what wuld happen if Tps where to be routed to the Ecu in place of the Map signal?

It's probably an idiotic thought but why not ask it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:37 pm 
I just put cbr 600 rr throttle bodies on a 91 d16a6. this is my first day running them and the do suprisingly well on a dead stock pm6 program. with only a egay fpr (just moved temporarily and my buddy back home has my burner) It runs a bit lean up top and rich down low. my o2 sensor is fried though so that isnt helping. strightens right out and does excellent (considering) once the o2 code trips

anyway my setup used stock 240cc injectors in the bike fuel rail and i just hooked the bike tps up (plugged right in, go figure) chopped dx intake and a bit of creativity with vaccum routing (and a vaccum canister with the iacv mounted to it.

Anyway the point of all this rambling is i dont think anything amazingly special has to be done for itbs. tuning will be much easier if the itbs/runners are reasonable match in size and you can keep your stock or near stock injectors/tps/map.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]