pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:57 pm 
i went to copy the maps and the programs run fine. but when i went to change a number it would change to somthing totaly of the wall. i changed a 2.12 number to 2.35 and it renamed to 3.58. no matter what number i put in > 3.58 it would default back. why? i was using turbo edit. to edit the ng55 rom and obd0edit to view my stock map. it semes this edit thing is not working out. di dont wana just throw some numbers in there and hope it works :?. i am also puting this in the turboedit fourm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:03 pm 
what version of turbo edit? what column and row? is it just that cell? have you played with the "auto detect fuel multipliers" lately?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:28 am 
the multiplyer is off and it's any coloum or row. i'll put in 38.32 for the iggnition and it puts in 25.34. just a totaly off the wall number. i dissabled all the multiplyersso i could put in the stock number and it still wont let me.

all i'm triying to do is get stock ps9 maps in the NG55 rom. baybie some could help me so show me how. i'm so confused at the moment.

EDIT: i'm running v. 2.0.11 the one on the opining main menu, software page of this fourm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:06 am 

download the latest.
either 2.5.2 or 2.5.5

those 2.0.11
dont display the right colum headers anyways

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:52 pm 
ok i think i found the problem but i need a PS9/PM6 bin that will open in turboedit so i can copy the exact values.

or if some one would make a ng55 rom w/ ps9/pm6 maps that be dyno (no pun intended :P)

also as the car is still stock it needs the auto line as auto not vtec.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:45 pm 
I am having the same problem with random numbers poping in cells. I have 2.5.5 and when i change the cells in the 500 rpm colum and save then reopen the bin they are at some random number. Any suggestions on what I am doing incorrectly?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:48 pm 

b_tenant wrote:
I am having the same problem with random numbers poping in cells. I have 2.5.5 and when i change the cells in the 500 rpm colum and save then reopen the bin they are at some random number. Any suggestions on what I am doing incorrectly?

i dont have an answer to your question, but a question for you.... why does it matter whats in the 500 rpm column anyways since your idle should be higher than that anywyas...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:53 am 
BHG wrote:
b_tenant wrote:

i dont have an answer to your question, but a question for you.... why does it matter whats in the 500 rpm column anyways since your idle should be higher than that anywyas...

I'm having this exact problem and the reason its a problem is because your idle will touch 500rpm if you put the headlights on or something and then the car will want to stall.

I need help with this problem also. It happens to me with both ng55,ng60 and v2.5.2 and 2.5.5. It'll do it on a couple cells to.

*EDIT* I just turned off auto detect fuel multipliers and it saves the correct value now.
So try that and see if it works.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:30 am 
I am having a problem with TE 2.5.5. It seems that when I try to increase the fuel it only goes to a certain point then I cant put any more fuel in. I am running lean and I need to get it up to about 11 or more in the higher rpm and no vacuum conditions, but the most it will go is 10.85. I started with a stock pm6 map imported into a NG60 bin. Someone help me please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:38 pm 

HazMatt wrote:
I am having a problem with TE 2.5.5. It seems that when I try to increase the fuel it only goes to a certain point then I cant put any more fuel in. I am running lean and I need to get it up to about 11 or more in the higher rpm and no vacuum conditions, but the most it will go is 10.85. I started with a stock pm6 map imported into a NG60 bin. Someone help me please.

add 1 to the injector multipliers in the columns where you can't get enough fuel, it should allow for a higher fuel value number. I had the same problem

hth
phil

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:50 pm 
That fixed it.
Thanks so much.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]