pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:36 pm 
hi guys, new here... and i am trying to use TE with NG60 code, but wanting to run stock pm6 maps and add launch control.

i got the launch control part down, but it hesitates real bad at low rpm's at WOT.

now, i did some reading around on this site, and i read that the boost maps should be turned on, and under boost options, fuel correction should be at 100%.. now would this get it to act like a stock ecu?

i also read that using the PM7 maps is a better option.

i have a d16a6 with i/h/e, and slightly higher compression (9.3:1).. any help? links? etc? thanks in advance :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:56 am 

did you use the current stable rom (ng60_18.bin for stock map) and paste in the pm6 maps???

having the "boost maps" turned on wont do anything for low rpm hesitation...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:24 pm 

Clink on this link http://www.xenocron.com/bins/index.php? and download Perfect PM7 (2).bin. I created that .bin and it runs better than the stockpm6 and stockpm7.bins. The perfect pm7 (2).bin is exactly like the stockpm7.bin but you can play with launch control, rev limits, etc. Let me know what you think! :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]