pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:19 pm 

Like the subject says, what kind of burners are people using, are you having any issues with them? What programs are you running? What rev limits are you using??

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:51 pm 
b18eric wrote:
Like the subject says, what kind of burners are people using, are you having any issues with them? What programs are you running? What rev limits are you using??

Im using BURN1 and its been working fine. I also have ostrich for the emulator and its been working fine too, no problems yet. God willing wanna put piping on my b18 today and see how everything goes and ill update you if the hardware goes wrong on me. =P

When you say rev limits, you just mean how far to rev? Depends on the car, for a stock B18 LS motor youd do i believe its 6996, GSR and TypeR are higher but if you find the basemap they should have the correct ones.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:36 am 

i use a willem burner
and i rev to 7500

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:17 am 

I am going to be using the Willem as well. 7000 rev for me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:57 pm 

Well, I guess I will say what I got. I am using the Batronix Eprom Burner. OBd0 PR4. I am currently running the NG60 Rom with a supposed rpm set at 8200. My stock tach says redline is still at 7200 (fuel cutoff, won't rev any farther.) I have been using the 512k chip from moates with a 8000 start address. I am going to try either the willem or the burn 1. Has anyone worked with both, pros v cons? It sounds like they both have no bugs if you do everything right. I am going to purchase and ostrich also when my financial aid comes in :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:49 am 
Financial aid lol.. Im using burn1 looking at both it just seems burn1 is more simple but i think willem is cheaper.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:41 pm 

I am leaning towards the burn one. It's american, support is in english, and I suck at foreign languages. I guess I made a mistake purchasing the Batronix unit. It's also time I ditch the parallel and get into the 21st century, eh? Plus it's one less power cord I have to lug around in my hatchy.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]