pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: help a novice out...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:00 am 
i've been reading in the "library" section of this site for a few weeks now and i think i've got most of it but i still got some questions.

im currently building a obd0 sohc zc engine and im shooting for 8.5:1 compressoin ratio. i want to boost 14 lbs on a 14b turbo, 450cc injectors. now would i have to get the 2.5bar map sensor? can i just run a program that someone has made in the bin file and modify it to accomodate my setup?

any help is appreciated.

Post subject: Re: help a novice out...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:21 pm 

rice a roni wrote:
i want to boost 14 lbs on a 14b turbo, 450cc injectors. now would i have to get the 2.5bar map sensor?

i believe so, the stock map sensor is only good to 11 psi (or so ive read)...never been above 10 myself.

rice a roni wrote:
can i just run a program that someone has made in the bin file and modify it to accomodate my setup?

yes...if its an old bin, use a new stable rom (ie ng60, ng55) for whatever map you are going to use (ie ng60_18.bin), and paste in the fuel & ignition from another.

someone else let me know if im mistaken in any way...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:58 am 
could i just open the ng55_25 bar map and use that as a base map? change the injector size to 450cc injectors and run that? cause i found a pm6 "basemap" off of xenocrone with a 2.5 bar basemap so called for the pm6 ecu.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]