pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:58 pm 
After having so many problems with my car running lean and not being able to lean it out I said scew the 3bar and just now installed a 2.5bar sop-8 sensor. Very small, not quite like the ones form digikey

Got it installed and grabbed 2 bins quick off xeno's depository.

I wired up the sensor like this
Pin 1 -> White
Pin 2 -> Grn/Wht
Pin 3 -> Ylw/Red

This sensor doesnt have 6 pins like the others, it has 4, fourth one was clipped when xeno sold it to me.

So I started the car and it instantly jumps to about 1800rpm, runs a bit shitty and then dies, total idle time was maybe 2 seconds. I can throttle it and keep it alive but it just goes lean and sputters and such. I tried adding fuel but it didnt do a thing.

I had this problem when I first go tthe sensor and thats why I went to a 3 bar without giving it a chance but I feel the 3 bar is causing my tuning problems so I need some help getting this going.

The cat is an 88 crx si, a6 motor with fully worked head and cam, built block. Dsm 450's, walbro 255 pump, stock FPR running Te 2.6.1

I dont know why my car wont run on aparently proven 2.5bar maps. but Im hoping someone can help me figure out why.
Willing to pay for serious help

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:32 am 
I havent seen TurboEdit, but does it have a MAP configuration setting like Crome?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:52 am 

Yes is does, make sure you have selected the correct map.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]