pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:03 am 
Im having some serious issues with my car right now. First I'll name off what it is. The car is a 88 Crx si with a built d16a6 motor, gm 3 bar map sensor, 450cc inectors, walbro 255.

Since Ive had the car we never got it running perfect but it was running better than it is now.

I originally started with a problem of not getting enough fuel in boost, the car would run to about 8psi or so, then it would just start leaning out, no matter the changes that were made in turboedit. I eventually maxed out the turboedit cells but nothing happened.

I figured I may be having fuel delivery problems, changed FPR, fuel filter and everything is still the same.

Then I started asking for help on the forums, people sending me bins etc etc. We figured out that my original bin was set for 200% fuel correction and I was told by xenocron to start over, he sent me a map. i tried to run it but it didnt work, the car would barely run in vacuum and wouldnt even try boost, was to lean.

I checked the settings and it was set to 240cc inectors, and 0% fuel correction BUT BUT BUT the numbers in the cells ewre EXACTLY how they would look if it were scalled for 450cc injectors and 120% correction (I checked with current known running maps)

So where I stand now is completely lost.

I cant take my old bins (all set to 450cc and 200% fuel correction) and run them, they run fine, but only in vacuum, not a single one of them will let me boost, car just goes balls lean. I used to be able to boost 8+ and then it would start to lena out, its like it hits a wall @ 0 or something

I need help, advice and info on what I need to do. Im completely lost and not even once have I taken this god damned car to redline yet. I can email anyone any of my maps they need to see or take screen shots of anything. I just need to get this car moving the way it should be.

Im running turboedit version 2.6.1 if that matters

My email is 905ef8@gmail.com

Thanks guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:39 am 

what stable rom u used to make this bin?
the NG60 might work for you when u change it to a 3 bar under options
but to be sure its not the stable rom, try this one and copy paste all of ur current settings into this bin, and make sure all other options are just likeyou have them now

http://felix.tcecnc.com/tunningsoftware ... _30bar.bin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:42 am 
Ok I just openeed that bin and it says 240cc injectors (seems to be scaled for 450's though) and 0% fuel correction. Is that how it was?

All I did was take off the 02 sensor and Im gonna go try it, I also tried to modify it to add some more fuel, but the early boost cells maxed out @ 10.35, do I need to add fuel correction % in order for those to be aable to rise?

Thanks bud

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:45 pm 
Well todya I said fuck the 3 bar map sensor and installed my SOP-8 2.5bar sensor.

Car wont even run, I dont have any good maps, but the splittime bin and another 2.5bar bin I found just start up, idle for 1 second @ 2k rpm and then the motor dies. I added some fuel blah blah did the same thing.

Who can help me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:40 pm 

that bin i posted is virgin
no changes at all for any motor... thats a stable 3 bar code i found on my archives.

go to properties, change injectors to 450
and change any other setting to match the file you had (rev limit and or launch)
add fuel correction to 100%
auto detect fuel multipliers uncheck it!!!
open ur file and then open another TE with this file
copy and paste all ur fuel and ignition values over to the one i posted
see if it makes a difference

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:25 pm 
fuel multipliers should not be on aut detect for any map I ever run?

Can I change the bin you sent me for 2.5 bar sensor?

Im so lost its not even funny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:30 pm 

no
dont leave the auto detect on... u wont need to use that

the bin i posted is a 3BAR bin only
check ur H-T post for the other reply i made

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:38 pm 
You help me to much man, I think I owe you some money

i really do appreciate it though

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]