pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:52 pm 
Trying to play with datalog today however it throws a Run Time Error '6' Overflow. I didn't start the car, just in ignition position without engine on. I have set the baud rate in TE (2.6.1) to 38400 and also in the device manager under control panel in window I have set the bit per second to 38400 with latency to 1.

So I press connect the start datalogg in most cases it will come up Run time Error '6' over flow..... Some times the table window will be running as if it is logging ... all value display 0.... even I press the throttle the TPS should still have a value even when engine off. Then after a wee bit longer / when I click on something else under the dataloggin in TE, it will throw the same error...

Any one got any idea about this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:30 pm 

try also ecucontrol to make sure you have everything set correctly... ecucontrol should datalog, except the wideband value.

see also Justin's suggestions in Open Turboedit's thread. (He's working on another release too.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:33 pm 
Yea I had the Ecu control plug in installed I tried both it will eventually lead to that error.... I will check the suggestions now :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:48 pm 
Tried it as well it is still giving the same error :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:31 am 

No, not the plugin, i meant install the stand alone ecucontrol application, to see if you have everything connected properly. It should run fine (though no wideband log for obd0).

For wideband logging and maptrace for obd0...
if this release won't work:
viewtopic.php?t=8600&start=270

try also FreeLog (am checking it out myself):
viewforum.php?f=52

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]