Post subject: Kiwi Developers
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 11:06 pm 
Hello from Nelson
CRX B16a vtec PW0, soon PR3
CRX ZC PM7

Post subject: Re: Kiwi Developers
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 2:10 am 

Gidday Nigel,

I'm from Palmerston North myself. If you have any suggestions for the name of this section I'm all ears...

George
88 crx si (PM7-0330)

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 3:50 pm 
Kiwiland's fine, it's the content that matters.
I am racing an almost standard 89 CRX SIR (B16a) with a PW0.
I have access to a VTEC PR3 and a ZC PM7, what ECU's do other Kiwi's want to play with.
I am trying to build a buget racecarfor next season from a CRX SI and a spare B16a that I have, while still campaining my current car.
I got a price from Speedfactor for them to build and supply a new engine, but it was nealy 10 Grand.
I am already programing my own ROM's
I am happy to help where I can.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 10:47 pm 
Hey George

Youve got your own little section on this site :) how cool is that!

Im in Palmerston North aswell Im quite interested in the whole boost side of things eh for the PW0 ecu I have a DA6 that Im building up with a B18C in it and since I have come across this site and various other info I have been tempted to deviate from my allmotor route and go towards the darkside. :D

How easy do you think it would be for me to turn my unboosted B18C (B16A head) engine into a roaring boost machine? Using rom edditing equipment?

Cheers La8er :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:16 am 

Their is a lot of experience and knowledge here, what you want to do has been done by others on this site.
Suggest you have a look at TurboEdit.

[%sig%]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:56 pm 
nz!

crx si

Last edited by Moses on Mon May 16, 2005 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:50 pm 

Hey People ... From Auckland

92 EG6 P30 Boosted

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:45 am 
yo.. from auckland, 89 sir civic b16a1 with pm7 ecu.. boosted on t3/t4 6psi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:52 am 

hiya from auckland
heh - sold our 180sx and bought an 89 crx with the zc dohc with the pm7 ecu :) got bored this morning and found this place on the net and chipped it and now im hunting for interesting tunes to play round with on it :)

i used to hack round with my nissan ecu - but this is way beyond that on here - altho thankfully i can use all the gear i have from those times :)
anyways - have fun

and hello to the rest of the forum peoples on here - great to see so much info to read up on :)

cheers

lawrence

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:18 pm 

rather than hunting around for interesting tunes buy a wideband and tune your own car on the road... so much more satisfing at the end of the day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:48 am 

DEFINATLY - just waiting for my wideband deal to go thru so i can get one from http://www.wbo2.com =) i was just after something that at least ran and worked with the ng48 asm file :)

found it - posted it on the odb0 forum - and after i get back from up north im getting free dyno time at my mates workshop to fine tune it :)
"goes well" at the moment and at least the idle and free revving is good on the a/f

launch control is fun - but the g/f is harassing me for giving the car too much shit now - she wants too - so im going to have to get another crx to "play" with :)

theres soooooo much cool info on here to go thru :)

just for infos sake - im more than happy to help anyone on here with hardware changes to their ecu's or cars...
ive got all the tools needed to do it - as thats what i do for nissans for some workshops around here in auckland anyways...

if your a forum member i'll do the hardware changes for the cost of the parts and a bottle of piss :P (for me on my zc pm7 - an eprom soc ket and eprom from jaycar)
(im in auckland at the mo - but moving up to whangarei currently)

anyways - what areas are people in and how many "active" nz people are there here?

ciao for now

lawrence

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:37 pm 

I have no idea on how many active people there are on here ... but you can sure count me in as one ... Just about to try RTP via Crome on my P30 ... should be so much better with that going :)

Post subject: PM7 tuning in Dunedin
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:46 am 
Hi Folks
We have installed a PM7 on a Mk1 CRX (ie a Brown Top ZC twin cam) and managed to get it up and running fairly quickly.We are however having problems getting rid of a code 20 ELD error code.We tried wiring in an ELD sensor but still have the fault code and the computer is stuck in limp home mode with a 3000rpm rev limit.This tends to make it a bit slow and boring to drive.
Is there an easy way to modify the computer so that it doesn't need an ELD or does the computer just need to be reset and if so then how.

Thanks for any help you can give us
Baxter

Post subject: PM7 tuning in Dunedin
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:46 am 
Hi Folks
We have installed a PM7 on a Mk1 CRX (ie a Brown Top ZC twin cam) and managed to get it up and running fairly quickly.We are however having problems getting rid of a code 20 ELD error code.We tried wiring in an ELD sensor but still have the fault code and the computer is stuck in limp home mode with a 3000rpm rev limit.This tends to make it a bit slow and boring to drive.
Is there an easy way to modify the computer so that it doesn't need an ELD or does the computer just need to be reset and if so then how.

Thanks for any help you can give us
Baxter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:37 am 

Read the wiki, chip the computer, write a program which disables the eld ?