pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 9:53 pm 
PGMFI Elf

Looking for a P28 ecu.

Will trade a Dell Latitude XPi P133ST Laptop and Port Replicator (includes SCSI and Ethernet.)

Unit works perfectly with ECUControl.

-=dave

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 1:39 am 
I'll trade you either a p28 or a converted and 100% working p06 conversion for it!

[%sig%]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 2:26 pm 
PGMFI Elf

would that P06 include royalty-free copies of all your handy MS Paint work ? ;)

i'd like to stick with the P28 for now... don't need any more *possible* unforseen hiccups than i already have. so should i clean off all these old MP3's ? :D

reason for dumping this one is i'm upgrading to a phat 266MHz datalogger (woohoo - lol). maybe i'll be able to actually datalog *and* play mp3's at the same time !

btw2- i've got an old Toshiba Satellite CS110 that might work as a datalogger for someone except that it's only got 8MB of ram. I haven't looked at what it would/could take to upgrade it but if anybody want's it, just say the word. it's a doorstop to me right now. i should copy the ecu control and ghettodyne over and see if they will even launch with 8MB of ram - haha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 6:04 pm 
I'll take the toshiba, I can prolly pick up some ram for it how much to ship it to 45314?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 4:46 pm 
p28, i have a 91 civic si hatch, is there a p28 ecu in that? ill trade if my ecu is the one you want.

[%sig%]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:40 pm 
PGMFI Elf

hey andy... tried to send pix to your email addy but it bounced (doncha love hotmail ;) here are pix of the dell...

http://www.nitroburn.com/~speedster/tmp/IMG_3473.jpg

http://www.nitroburn.com/~speedster/tmp/IMG_3473.jpg

it's 133MHz P1 56MB RAM/3GB HD Port Replicator with 10BaseT and SCSI. send me an email with your addy and i'll send you mine and we can work out shipping.

as for the toshiba... it looks like i can get a 16mb ram module for about 10 bux and with 24MB under 98 or NT it *should* be able to run ecucontrol.

i always liked this laptop 'cause it doesn't have a wall wart p.s. anyway... i'll get some ram and test it out with ECU Control and if it works well, is anyone with an extra 4-wire O2 sensor lying around willing to trade this toshiba 110CS 100MHz/24MB RAM/800MB HD for it ?

sorry evan, i just have to ask - unemployment is a biotch these days but it does offer more time for tinkering with my projects :D

btw - my zip is 94501

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 4:21 pm 
I have4 untested and lightly used bosch 4 wire o2 sensors, they are only lightly used, and as I said untested, they also have the connectors cut off, do you know how I could test them? otherwise I could send you a few of those and you can pray one works, I will try to find a way to test them. I got them as left overs from an engineering project at my school. They look like they have hardly been used

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 12:29 am 
just emailed you Tungsten

[%sig%]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:57 pm 

I hope somebody still has a notify on this!

I hit it because I have this comp and I can get a port replicator for it, but I want to know if the SCSI port is on the horrible 16bit PCMCIA bus or the internal PCI bus?
Anybody know? I mean, it's not that much faster, but 4x faster than crap is just a little less crappy ;)