pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 6:09 pm 
Hey guys... anyone interested in a 1991 Honda Accord LX 4door? Good lil family car or going around town vehicle.

Honestly dont know milage, but would estimate 160-180k. The odo went bad like 4 years ago at 95k and I replaced the cluster.

The car was originally an automatic, i converted it to a manual in late 1998. It does NOT have the original F22A1 in it. I cracked the crank on the original engine with one of those lame UR crank pullies.

Its lowered on Neuspeed sport springs up front and is on generic coilovers in the back (dont ask) and uses Tokico shocks/struts all around. I converted it to external coil dist. and it has a Crane HI-6 ignition system & crane fireball coil. I have a generic CAI for the car but currenly use the stock due to it being winter. B&M adjustable FPR (from its nitrous days) and it has a Pacesetter 4-2-1 header. Battery is in the trunk in case you're wondering from the picture.

The car is pretty darn clean if you ask me considering and has a brand new set of tires on it. I also have a set of 5th gen EX wheels (those highly coveted 7 spokes) sitting around I could sweeten a deal with.

A/C & Heat both work great. It currently has a JVC MP3 headunit in it, Phoenix Gold MPS-2100 amp, MTX digital x-over, and a single JL 10-W0 in a sealed box.

I love this car with all my heart and I would hate to see it go, but I really want a 89-91 Civic Hatchback or CRX (maybe even an early EG hatch). Does anyone have one in the midwest region they either want to trade or a shell they'd like to sell cheap?

Feel free to email or IM me... I'm open for discussion, but I'd hate to see my baby go :~(

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 10:55 am 
uhm... seems good home for a JDM H22A

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:20 pm 
I agree, care to lend me 1200+shipping so I can do it?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 10:11 am 
only if you lend me $2300ish for a B18C swap on my 92 civic :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 12:10 pm 
:D

hehehe.. oh well