pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:10 am 

Hi all, new here. Ive been a reader of the wiki for a few weeks learning a bit, but just registered here.

Im looking to get a P28 - Manual- W/ a socket(to insert and remove chips) - W/ Data-logging cable setup, W/ a chip programmed to run a D16Z6 Manual tranny W/ the best/ideal mapping for AEM short ram Intake, DC ceramic headers, Test pipe, 2 1/4 exhaust piping, and a Greddy evo cat-back exhaust.

Im not sure if someone has shared a similar rom to that, but its a popular starter setup.
Im interested in an actual p28 w/ the socket setup, not a p06 automatic to p28 conversion if possible.

Im wanting to trade a JDM P30-010( Manual, w/ Knock Sensor, VTEC, w/ B16a maps),

a P28-A52(Auto(can be converted to manual easy),11F0-1500 board type, VTEC w/ stock P28 maps),

and a P06-A02(Manual, Non-Vtec(can be converted to vtec easily,11F0-1500 board type), stock P06 maps).

All -3-(P30,P28,P06) Virgin, non-converted, non-chipped ECU's for the ECU setup im looking for.

Im also wanting to do the trade in person in Southeren California so i can test the recieved ECU on the spot and i can show that all 3 ECU's work also. One of those ECU's come out of my daily driver, so i couldnt ship them. Also i have trouble recieving mail at my new address.

We could meet anywhere near ontario/rancho cucamonga area or as far the other direction as Palm springs/Palm desert area. Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:20 am 

i am near San jose, Ca...

I have a converted and ready to go P28... you will need to get your own HULog though =)

But I also can not guarentee the basemap will run correctly on your car =) I hope you understand the simpleness of this issue.

I also have the AT lockup and EGR circuit added if you wish to use a PWM boost controller with different software.... basically all that could be done is done. I will provide the programmed EEPROM as you request. If you can build your own, that would be better... but I guess you want something to start with.

PM me your interest =)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:49 am 

Today, i decided to take the dive for the first time and i converted the P28 auto ECU to a Manual ECU and works perfectly. I guess im gonna take the next step here soon and do the socket install and datalog setup myself after i get my hands on the parts and study up a bit. But im still willing to sell the P06 and/or the JDM P30 or trade for EG(ej1) Coupe compatible parts if you or anyone else are interested.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:37 pm 

Dude, try not to beat up your wife that bad next time...