pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:49 pm 

Hi, i have 2 issues here..

1st is a p27 ecu and a p06 ecu with the same issue, MCU doesnt seem to power up pin 32 on ic7, ive tried changing all caps, (no broken traces) replace ic17 qm3 ic7 (from a working board) also replaced another MCU from a working board and ic12, still stuck and solid cel and no fuel pump prime..

2nd issue is ac compressor trigger from ecu p27 and p28 ecu, ac compresor will on if i on ac at cluster, but once compressor is running, it wont go off even if ac at cluster is off, have to off the engine and restart it for it to go off.. tried changing qm3 but problem still persist..

Can confirm its ecu issue because have tried it with working ecu and all is fine

Any other ideas or parts for me to try and replace? Thanx in advance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:17 pm 

blackeg6 wrote:
Hi, i have 2 issues here..

1st is a p27 ecu and a p06 ecu with the same issue, MCU doesnt seem to power up pin 32 on ic7, ive tried changing all caps, (no broken traces) replace ic17 qm3 ic7 (from a working board) also replaced another MCU from a working board and ic12, still stuck and solid cel and no fuel pump prime..

2nd issue is ac compressor trigger from ecu p27 and p28 ecu, ac compresor will on if i on ac at cluster, but once compressor is running, it wont go off even if ac at cluster is off, have to off the engine and restart it for it to go off.. tried changing qm3 but problem still persist..

Can confirm its ecu issue because have tried it with working ecu and all is fine

Any other ideas or parts for me to try and replace? Thanx in advance

there is one wire the ECU is connected to the AC system. De-pin the wire from the ECU plug and test again; but this is an input; not an output.... so this can't be it.

sounds like a sticky relay maybe?
get the wiring diagram and trace it out; there aren't many wires.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:52 pm 

hi,
any solution to this problem.

I have 3 p28 with the same problem. the a/c does not turn off