pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: B20b non vtec
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:22 pm 

I need help I have a b20b non vtec 450 cc injectors, 57mmt3/t4, chipable p28, programmer, moates data logger, crome software on laptop just need a starting point, everyone I've talked to says just upload a b20b stock map. Not sure what to do or where I can easily download the bin file for the map I need!!

Last edited by Linszter on Sun May 14, 2017 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
*vtec not vtech

Post subject: Re: B20b non vtec
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:17 am 

you can start with a stock map, but you'll need to adjust the injector dead times to match the DSM 450cc injector dead times which can be located with a simple google search. If you miss this crucial step you will be over fueling, also if your running a boosted setup I HIGHLY recommend, actually it's mandatory that you get a 1:1 rate of rise FPR(fuel pressure regulator) bolted to your fuel rail, if you don't the map will be way off when your in boost (too much fuel) also also you'll need to generate boost tables, which chrome might be able to interpolate. have your turbo boost reference off the snail disconnected while you tune for the NA tables(basically any boost will just go straight into the atmosphere) then once the WOT(wide open throttle) is tuned to a fairly flat line you can interpolate the boost tables and then start to run boost. Sounds like you've got a lot of reading ahead of you because no one is going to give out answers except for in the reading material, even though your on chrome I recommend reading the HONDATA help section as a lot of the information is the same but just written differently. https://www.hondata.com/help/smanager/t ... ehicle.htm

Post subject: Re: B20b non vtec
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:38 pm 

Thank you, I have done nothing but reading just wanted to pointed in a general direction.