pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:33 pm 

ok, today i chipped another ecu..i dont know why but the last p06 worked until suddenly got solid cel.. today chipped a p28 ecu, everything was fine, tested with my moates sim i got 2 days ago, worked fine when i tested, had to go out , right now im back and tested it again, worked good again, 3 try and ecu is solid cel, im really angry/fucked/crazy with this shit, i fucked 3 ecus , anyone can tell me how's that possible? before tested first time, cleaned everything,etc,etc. i dont know what the hell is happening.. not sure if chipping kits i had ago long time are fucked or this engine sim are damaging ecus, i dont know where is the problem!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:37 am 

hi again, tested it today, and it again works, but after 3-4 secods get solid cel with engine sim, any input please? i will check in the car tomorrow though.

Thz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:37 am 

Walterronny wrote:
hi again, tested it today, and it again works, but after 3-4 secods get solid cel with engine sim, any input please? i will check in the car tomorrow though.

Thz

Test it on a car and see if got error codes...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:21 am 

i will do, thanks again E-Tech! :).

it's really weird, not sure if this will helps but it works good with j1 cutted and jumped, after 3-4 seconds or so, it get solid cel, i can't read codes and maybe i have to wait some minutos or hour for to see it working good again and ,again same problem..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:57 pm 

I have had a few ecus that I chipped that threw solid CELs so I put them off to the side, and come back much later, tested them to see if I could repair any, and they worked no problem. Mystery of life I guess.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:24 pm 

inspector01 wrote:
I have had a few ecus that I chipped that threw solid CELs so I put them off to the side, and come back much later, tested them to see if I could repair any, and they worked no problem. Mystery of life I guess.

i trashed a pair of ecus for the same problem, still have a p06 ecu and p28 , i hope at least work P28 and forward to check again p06 ecu.. :cry: