pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: ecu issue
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:02 pm 
ok my check engine light has been coming on ever since my last rebuild. i figured that since i have no egr valve thats the problem and ignored it. last week out of bordom i hooked back up the egr and the cel cleared for about a day. then it began to come back on, with a vengence. instead of coming on 2-5 minutes into driving it started to come on upon startup. finally i decide to pull codes to see whats going on and herein lies the reason im writing this. i jump the connector turn the key, fuel pump cycles, cel lights up and goes back off with the pump. wtf. turn off the switch flick it back on, same thing. so i pull the fuse put it back in start the car-cel. turn it off jump it again same thing. i have a constant cel with no codes. but the car runs, so am i driving on a back up map and is my ecu partially brain dead. how the fuck do you have a cel w/ no trouble code. btw this is a stock p13. the reason i had no egr is because i have a skunk intake manifold. it's plugged in now electically and has vacuum, but is just hanging from my intake tube.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]