pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: ghettodyne problem
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 2:08 pm 
i have read a few post on this problem but can not seem to find the answer anywhere. when i download a bin and try to open it up using the latest version of ghettodyne 2.3 it gives me this message you must use a ghetto tune bin designed to work with ghd 2.2 for the revision of ghettodyne. this may be a stupid question. am i doing somthing wrong. also i am using the 2.3 versoin not the 2.2 it gives me the same message in 2.2 version please help!

I just installed a low profile aries zif socket in my ecu first one went well. i need to start working on how to burn chips? any info would be great please bear with me i am a newbie and need a little help. i have no problem reading and helping my self. when my old lady stops bitching that i have been on the computer for 3 days straight! :-) i have been reading this web forum for about 4 weeks i canot find the answer on the ghettodyne problem so here i ask !

[%sig%]

Post subject: Re: ghettodyne problem
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 8:50 pm 
use obd0 edit to open the bin that usually works.

Post subject: Re: ghettodyne problem
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:07 am 
You can open the ROM, and have full editing features for this foreign OBD0 non-VTec ROM in TurboEDIT.

You just need to type in the hexadecimal addresses for the tables, and multipliers. Depending on what ROM it is, it might be supported natively.

[%sig%]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]