pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:10 am 
Well after a few days of trying to figure out why car would not start, i found out something was rigged with the harness.. anyway.. finally installed my turbo kit i got from beau a while back here is my full setup.

1991 Crx si
D16Z6 (SOHC Vtec)
STD Manifold
IHI Turbo At 8psi
Greddy Type-s Bov
450cc DSM Injectors
2.5 inch downpipe Bolted up to stock No Cat Exhaust lol
2.5 inch Charge pipe
Autometer Steel Braided Return Line
Tuner Toys Cute Oil Fitting
Tyrus First GB Intercooler
Chipped Pm6 Running Ghettodyne 2.2.1 Boost Code

it was very hot today as i drove the car home from my cousins shop where i installed my kit (he has tools and confertable area) the home depot coupler melted thats near the manifold so i guess i need to buy something good for that. i didnt get to do any pulls just drive it slowly home.

Around 12am i got so much anxiety i went to my garage and rigged up the melted coupler and attached my Ebay intakes coupler too it.. Double Protection.. got em on there tight and went for a spin up and down my avenue.. no cars and hella long.

The car ran beutiful, little rich but thats ok nothing that cant be fixed. i was just straight beating the piss out of it by the 3rd pull. it was so much fun a few people chillin around were just lookin at me driving like a total fuck tard, i took the car upto 100mph or so and it was really smooth, on one pull though my fender liner on passanger side just ripped the fuck off and flew in the air.. very funny i thought my intercooler ripped off or something.. after about 10 runs up and down the couplers started to melt again so i put the car away.. I had NO VTEC in my car cuz im waiting on an rpm activator and i need a real exhaust this 2.5 inch to 1.25 inch peehole exhaust isnt working for me. Ghettodyne is pretty cool i got no cell codes.. well i did code 16 .... Fuel injector cuz i was testin to see if there was a pulse from injectors when my harness was acting up. but i cleared the code and after about 20 minutes of driving it in VAC (yeah i felt the jerks) which didnt bother me.. reminded me of when i was testing my GTI's chip with the hiccups.. nothing major during boost its not there. Overall i cant wait to purchase prog studio so i can modify values on my ghettodyne tune a little bit and test it out then when its fully done off to the dynos... im please with the results of this ghetto project.. i will have pics soon of my shit car in its glory..

- Kev

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 1:38 pm 
That is awesome! It is really good to hear stories like this since I can't test GhD personally :-) Thanks for sharing!

Mike

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]