pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 2:38 pm 
New version of GhD 2.2.1 packed with an installer and un-installer. Adds program files menu and shortcut it you want it to. Also fixes all those stupid errors in XP, and 95.

Mike

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 10:00 am 
Pimp!!!! Are the Bins in this one updated? i remember the previous release they were having a few errors and you reposted fixed versions.

[%sig%]

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 12:18 pm 
Ya, what sucks is that even the installer won't fix the registration of the OCX files if they have been previously registered in another directory.

Awww.. ya, XP owns awl.

If the installer still doesn't fix your issue, click start, then run, type: regsvr32 then drag and drop the OCX into the "Run" dialog. This will put the path to the file after regsvr32. You can just type it if you want, but I'm lazy. Anyway, click OK or press enter and you're done. Do that for all of the OCXs and it'll run fine.

[%sig%]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:16 pm 

Man i don't understand what happen. I was using Ghettodyne on XP and now it gives me that error code? I tried opening run and typing in "regsvr32" that doesn't work either? Am i doing something wrong?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:20 pm 
You didn't follow the directions, or you're getting a different error.

[%sig%]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]