pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:22 am 
Site Admin

Hi all, as you may already know, i'm fucking busy all the time thus I can't keep up with updates. IF some are interested in helping Ecucontrol, don't be shy and say it loud.

I need a C programmer to code the PalmOS version

I need a VB 6 programmer to update the TE plugin.

I need either a VB.NET or VB6 to update the current VB6 Release or Patch the VB.NET Beta.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:17 am 

well i did realbasic and visualbasic back in the day...if the source is posted ill be more than willing to download it and take a look and see what all i can do i suppose. why not just make it open source? have everyone upload there updates for instance?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:44 pm 
vb.net is no problem...can always help.

But as "mynameistin" make is open source. The only thing you have to do is aprove the update's (if you have got the time).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:39 pm 
I am a C programmer. I would love to work on the Palm version.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:16 pm 

i would be interested in helping program for ecucontrol. i am a java programmer mostly, but i have done work in c and c++. in particular, i would be interested in scaling the ecucontrol window and making it scrollable for those of us who have tiny laptop screens.

Post subject: project management
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:35 am 

Who is the project manager for ECU Control? I'd like to help out but I can't find any documentation.

How are the developers communicating? Is there a mailing list or IRC channel? Bug tracking system?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:52 pm 

this stuff was only just recently open sourced, so a lot of that doesnt exist yet, atleast to my knowledge. ecucontrol wont even compile completly at this point w/o some proprietary packages, but i am working on a simple solution to atleast get it to compile. i would say the biggest problem right now for ecu control is to develop a new OS guage set, something that we can use to display realtime or near realtime values like the old proprietary guage set did. sourceforge may also shed light on bug tracking and things.. most of their projects have an integrated bug tracking system for the hosted project.. so look there also.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]