pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:31 am 
ok, I've tried to figgure this out for 2 weeks and I've burnt out over it. I'm stil trying to get dataloggin working with Uberdata 1.70, I havn't tried ECU control yet, I just found out about it today. My problem, my datalogging IS working, but my ecu isn't getting the narrowband signal from from my Innovaative LM-1 Wideband. So, it has nothing to do with my datalogging cable because I'm getting the correct rpm values and temps, ect...., so please don't waste your time and tell me that. So far I have Programed my Lm-1 analog outputs to match my Uberdata 1.70 version voltage readings. I programed them to 0v 7.29 a/f
5v 22.09 a/f
then I checked the voltage from analog wire from wb and it read 2.52 and would fluxuate alitle if I hit the gas. I also checked the connection to d14, it's great, I sodered it and the voltage reads the same there. The Stock o2 wire is cut in 1/2, with red analog wire hooked up to the wire that comes off the ecu, d14 (red with white line), checked it lke 6 times according to this link... http://www.plxdevices.com/ECUDatabase/H ... _92_95.pdf
then I grounded it out about 1 inch from ecu on A24 (black wire) then pluged the the analog wire into analog spot on WB. I also have tried hooking the other analog wire off the wb to the d14 pin. I have also checked where the d14 wire goes into the gray ecu connector and it's in there tight. I have also played with the datalogging txt doc in Uberdata and changing the numbers in the void timer part did not help either. When I start datalogging, I will click on low fuel map and lambda log and rpm is working but all the boxes just fill up with 18.63 which means the ecu isn't getting the wb's signal. I have run out of ideas, can anyone help.I can't think of ANYTHING else to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:50 am 
having the same troubles in ecu control and freelog....tried everything you have too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:46 pm 

isn't the narrowband signal 0-1v?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:01 pm 

Same problem, but with stock O2 sensor. Shouldnt the stock O2 still read even if its not accurate? All the other guages work, but no a/f readings and the charts dont fill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:08 pm 

i got the same problem i got ecu control in TE and i dont get no A/F readings.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:23 am 

pa2play wrote:
ok, I've tried to figgure this out for 2 weeks and I've burnt out over it. I'm stil trying to get dataloggin working with Uberdata 1.70, I havn't tried ECU control yet, I just found out about it today. My problem, my datalogging IS working, but my ecu isn't getting the narrowband signal from from my Innovaative LM-1 Wideband. So, it has nothing to do with my datalogging cable because I'm getting the correct rpm values and temps, ect...., so please don't waste your time and tell me that. So far I have Programed my Lm-1 analog outputs to match my Uberdata 1.70 version voltage readings. I programed them to 0v 7.29 a/f
5v 22.09 a/f
then I checked the voltage from analog wire from wb and it read 2.52 and would fluxuate alitle if I hit the gas. I also checked the connection to d14, it's great, I sodered it and the voltage reads the same there. The Stock o2 wire is cut in 1/2, with red analog wire hooked up to the wire that comes off the ecu, d14 (red with white line), checked it lke 6 times according to this link... http://www.plxdevices.com/ECUDatabase/H ... _92_95.pdf
then I grounded it out about 1 inch from ecu on A24 (black wire) then pluged the the analog wire into analog spot on WB. I also have tried hooking the other analog wire off the wb to the d14 pin. I have also checked where the d14 wire goes into the gray ecu connector and it's in there tight. I have also played with the datalogging txt doc in Uberdata and changing the numbers in the void timer part did not help either. When I start datalogging, I will click on low fuel map and lambda log and rpm is working but all the boxes just fill up with 18.63 which means the ecu isn't getting the wb's signal. I have run out of ideas, can anyone help.I can't think of ANYTHING else to do.

did you figure this out? I'm having the same problem....:(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:09 am 
I don't know much anout OBD1 and if there are different series of NGs but in my OBD0 I have the same when using NG60 rom, but when I us NG55 everything works - it logs correct voltage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:45 pm 

Norbert76 wrote:
I don't know much anout OBD1 and if there are different series of NGs but in my OBD0 I have the same when using NG60 rom, but when I us NG55 everything works - it logs correct voltage

is ng60 the version of code? i am using uberdata 1.7 should i be using something else?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]