pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:46 pm 
I have a pw0 ECU which I am sending in to be fitted with a USB datalogging cable. I have a rom from BRE which I wish to use, and I just downloaded ECU control 5. Is this all that I need to datalog, or do I have to use a specific rom? If so, what rom do I need to use? TIA.

Sean

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:03 am 
Site Admin

seanjohn wrote:
I have a pw0 ECU which I am sending in to be fitted with a USB datalogging cable. I have a rom from BRE which I wish to use, and I just downloaded ECU control 5. Is this all that I need to datalog, or do I have to use a specific rom? If so, what rom do I need to use? TIA.

Sean

People dont f**ing read. EC5 is only for NG48 and little support to obd1.

Use EC 4.1a with your datalogging ENABLED pw0 rom . Even there, it might not work properly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:41 am 
Synoptic wrote:
seanjohn wrote:

Sean

Use EC 4.1a with your datalogging ENABLED pw0 rom . Even there, it might not work properly.

See, heres part of the problem with trying to read crap like this, basic tuners don't know what the hell NG48 means.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:44 pm 

Maybe you need to do a lot more reading so you arent so basic :?

Spoon fed requests dont below in this forum...you need basic help, get basic answers in the Noobie forum.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:49 am 
Synoptic wrote:
seanjohn wrote:

Sean

ng28 will work too correct? I believe thats what the ecucontrol www states

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]