pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:13 pm 
OK i am having a lil bit of problem, I cant seem to get ecucontrol connect with my computer, I bought a USB cable for Nokia 6101 phone, first i try to use the driver that is here USBDRIVER.zip, but my computer cannot find the cable with that driver, so i uninstalled and install the driver that came with the cable, and now it knows there is a usb data cable, the cable is a bit different than those described here, it only have 3 wires, yellow, blue and white , so used a mutimeter check for ground and i found blue and white has 3v and the yellow is a the ground, i swapped tx and rx wires a few times and it didnt help, i reinstalled ecucontrol aslo just incase, also i remove j12, checked all connection it is all good, i have no solution here, someone please give me some adivse. just a thought of mine, maybe the cable i got is not the right conversion??? also i set both computer and ecucontrol at com4, 9600 and 38400 8,n,1, checksum removed, p30 map, p03 hack byte removed, and datalogging enabled

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:11 am 
d16a6nos wrote:
OK i am having a lil bit of problem, I cant seem to get ecucontrol connect with my computer, I bought a USB cable for Nokia 6101 phone, first i try to use the driver that is here USBDRIVER.zip, but my computer cannot find the cable with that driver, so i uninstalled and install the driver that came with the cable, and now it knows there is a usb data cable, the cable is a bit different than those described here, it only have 3 wires, yellow, blue and white , so used a mutimeter check for ground and i found blue and white has 3v and the yellow is a the ground, i swapped tx and rx wires a few times and it didnt help, i reinstalled ecucontrol aslo just incase, also i remove j12, checked all connection it is all good, i have no solution here, someone please give me some adivse. just a thought of mine, maybe the cable i got is not the right conversion??? also i set both computer and ecucontrol at com4, 9600 and 38400 8,n,1, checksum removed, p30 map, p03 hack byte removed, and datalogging enabled

anyone? any ideas?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]