pgmfi.org

Hacking up Honda's ECU
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:06 pm 
I have finshed install my data loggin setup using a TTL to RS232 Serial converter. JP12 has been cut and removed from the stock ecu location. Also i have installed the 28pin socket and other items of the ecu to be update with a custom rom.

Once connected to my laptop using Com 1, it says connected under ECUCONTROL. It doesn't read anything. But when I had the JP12 connected it posted some infomation but never changed. Also the only way for it to have the connect tab on. Was to select the Crome Option under ECU tab.

So do i need to add a chip into the 28-pin ziff socket??? For datalogging to be active. Well I am going to keep fooling arounf and see what happenes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:58 pm 

http://www.schmartboard.com/index.asp?p ... ated&id=84
this is the ttl to serial converter board i am using...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:22 am 

Just checking, but after selecting the ecu, did you hit "connect" and then "start datalogging"?

When I first connected I hit "connect" but not "start datalogging" and wondered why none of the gauges were moving.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]